Is Your Company Branded Correctly?
The concept of ‘personal branding’ is attracting a lot of attention these days, yet there seems to be some ambiguity around what a personal brand is and why we need them as professionals, especially when we already work for companies that have a brand.
To help you think about how to create a personal brand that both compliments your company’s brand, and separates you apart from the local competition, checkout these five tips to help you shape and extend your own brand.
5 Tips To Extend Your Personal Brand
1. Be clear and consistent about who you are, what you do and how you’re special. We all having something that makes us "special." The truth is each of us likely already has the makings of a ‘brand’ – it’s the unique way we do things day-in and day-out.
2. Extend your personal experience. Think of what you want to be known for.
3. Share client successes. This will go along way in helping you validate the brand you created.
4. Be mindful of the alignment between your personal brand and the corporate brand. element of your personal brand should align to what the organization as a whole is trying to accomplish.
5. Consider your social footprint. You need to be on social media daily at least 2-3 times a day. This will help boost your brand as well as land you potential clients/customers.
What are some other ways you think you could extend your personal brand?
Read more here: http://www.succeedwithmore.com/MOReNow/business-tools/Pages/5-Tips-to-Shape-and-Extend-your-Personal-Brand.aspx#sthash.bWizQMLe.dpbs
#PersonalBranding #BrandingTips #TakeYourCompanyToTheNextLevel